Another reason for students to opt for software testing training is the security of the software. It is the most crucial point. Security can not be overlooked. One of the benefits of software testing is that it provides the product with extra safety. People are looking for authentic products as Testing helps remove bugs and problems earlier. Tested products become the number one choice for buyers.
Software testing improves the overall quality of the software, so every student must learn to use this properly. Product quality is a crucial requirement for software products, and Testing guarantees product quality improvement with every Testing.
Many young developers, like fresh students, focus on development while neglecting the outcome. Now, this becomes a hurdle in their success. Software testing training could help remove it. The primary objective of any product is to give satisfaction to its users. UI/UX Testing makes sure the best user experience. After this Testing, students could better understand the application flaws, which could help them become a better developers of the application/software.
Types of Software Testing
Typically Testing is classified into three categories.
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing or Non-Functional Testing
- Maintenance (Regression and Maintenance)
Alternate Career Tracks as a Software Tester
Being a student, you should have an insight into the fields you can pursue after this training. If you have an understanding of software testing, you can pursue the following fields.
- Automation Testing: As an Automation Tester, you will be in charge of automating manual test case execution, which could otherwise be time-consuming. Tools for Automation Testing are Silk performer, IBM Rational Robot, and QTP.
- Performance Testing: As a performance tester, you will be in charge of checking application reactivity (time is taken to load, full load application can handle), etc. Tools for Performance Testing are WEBLoad, Loadrunner.
- Business Analyst: A major benefit Testers have over Developers is that they have end-to-end business knowledge.
- For most testers, Business Analyst seems an obvious career progression. As a Business Analyst, you will be in charge of analyzing and evaluating your company’s business model and workflows. As a BA, you will incorporate these models and workflows with technology.
All students out there could benefit from Software Testing training as it saves them from serious losses that could occur in the future after the product’s development.