Upon completion, you should utilize these concepts to develop the first set of SLOs for comparable services. You’ll also figure out how to work with Service Level Indicators (SLIs). You’ll discover how to make a useful SLI. Also, for a hypothetical service, to create SLIs and SLOs. This course also serves as a good primer on SRE ideas and methods.
Who Should Take Up This SRE Training Course?
- Executives and managers who are interested to know how SRE can facilitate the DevOps and digital transformation journey
- Software Engineers and System Administrators who are interested in becoming Site Reliability Engineers.
- Start-up owners who are struggling to manage costs, innovate and have reliable systems.
SRE Training Course Curriculum
The SRE Training Course should cover the following topics:
- Introduction to SRE Professional
- Applying SRE Principals
- SRE concepts like SLO, SLA, SLI, Error Budgets
- Monitoring and Incident Management
- Storage and Data Management
- SRE Team Models and Networking
- Compute Infrastructure
- Security and Compliance
- Reliability and Resiliency
- Comparing Traditional Ops and SRE
- Comparing DevOps and SRE
- Exploring the Key Tenets of SRE
- Learn about real-world SRE scenarios and success stories