In this course, you will learn how to use the Selenium automation tool from basics to automate web applications. This course will cover in detail all Selenium components, Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver, as well as practical projects and case studies.
Who should take up this Selenium automation training course?
- This course is suitable for software test engineers, QA engineers, software automation test engineers, QA managers, system analysts, administrators, and ETL and BI professionals.
- For both software developers and fresh graduates who wish to pursue an automation testing career.
Selenium Training Course Curriculum
The Selenium Training Course should cover the following concepts.
- Starting with Selenium
- Features of Selenium
- Deep Dive into Selenium IDE
- Selenium Web driver Automation
- Path Installation
- Searching Elements
- Advanced User Interactions and Cross Browser Testing
- Introduction to TestNG Plugin
- TestNG Terminologies
- TestNG Data Providers
- Maven Integration and Tool
- Webdriver Sample Programs
- JUNIT Operations and Test Framework
- Object Repository
- Test Data Management
- Grid Concept in Selenium
- Testing Mobile Application using Appium