To begin, you’ll learn how to create site roles in Configuration Manager. In addition, you’ll learn about Configuration Manager security and role-based access control. Finally, you’ll learn how to use Windows Update to install and manage updates. You will be able to manage the most recent version of Configuration Manager after finishing this course.
Who Should Take This SCCM Training Course?
- Anyone who is already in the IT field or wants to join the IT field
- Those who are searching to get SCCM Training and learn to install Microsoft SCCM step by step
- Anyone interested to understand how SCCM architecture is designed in companies after completing this SCCM Training.
SCCM Training Course Curriculum
The SCCM Training Course should cover the following topics:
- Overview of SCCM
- Stand-Alone Primary Site And Multiple-Site Hierarchy Deployment
- Role-Based Administration Configuration
- SCCM Monitoring and Maintenance
- Migrating from SCCM 2007 to SCCM 2012
- Inventory and Software Metering Management
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Managing Operating System Deployment
- Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune
- How to use the features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
- Analyze data by using reports and queries.
- Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery.
- Integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.