This course covers topics related to the basics of a Data Warehouse. Dimensional Modeling is also discussed and essential components of Dimensions, Facts, and Slowly Changing Dimensions. ETL QA setup, Data Warehouse Testing vs. Database Testing, Data Warehouse Workflow and Test Cases, SQL Data Checks, and BI Testing Limits.
Who Should Take Up This ETL QA Training Course?
- BI/ETL Developers
- Analysts who want to get a job on ETL Testing, to get more salary.
- IT professionals with basic knowledge of Database concepts
- Project Managers, Mainframe Professionals, Database Professionals, SQL Developers.
ETL QA Training Course Curriculum
The ETL QA Training Course should cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Working of Business Intelligence
- Introduction to ETL basics
- ETL data validation
- Functioning of RDBMS
- Error handling dependency testing and constraint testing.
- ETL certification Preparation.
- ETL database testing & data warehouse testing.
- Working on OLTP, ETL, and OLAP Systems.
- Components of a Data Warehouse Architecture
- ER Data Model
- Dimensional Model